Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BONJOUR !!!

I was in Paris from 3rd to 5 July 09. 50 hours on ground, took the chance for a small tour to the city ,even though been there a couple of times already. Probably the nice 24/25 deg C sunny days were so tempting.



From the hotel, I took the shuttle bus provided, about 30 mins ride and got down at Palais de Congress. Boarded the train there and stopped at Champ de la Mar station. The Eiffel Tower is only about 5 mins walk from the station.

















Beautiful flowers at the park, overlooking the base of the tower.












This one I snapped from my hotel room at 10 pm local time there. Night time is short in summer.











Taken from the cockpit as I was taxying out for take off. The lagendary concorde.














Busy Charle de Gualle Paris airport as usual.
















The front door of Notre Dame.















Another shot at the tower before i head back.




















2 comments:

faiz.nasir said...

nic pic capt, feeling like being there, hehe. anyway, really enjoying reading your blog, an inspirational blog for me

Unknown said...

nice pix....btw..i phone 3gs da beli ker?...