Monday, December 19, 2011

LAKERS F1L BICYCLE CLUB


I started to ride a bicycle when I was 5 years old and now I restarted to ride again at 50, why? Because my leg can't stand any more stresses especially the knee if I jog . I really need the regular exercise to keep myself fit.. So the best bet, bought myself a mountain bike ,Mongoose Salvo, RM 2500 with dual shock and joined the rider club of my residential area.
We had a ride at almost every weekend ( Sunday for the sake of my friends in Malaysia) and on my off days . I don't mind the travelling back home since I love this kind of activity, heart pumping during the hill climb and adrenalin pumping on the way down hill, with the fresh air in the morning in that we breath in... can't have these in the desert of Abu Dhabi..


Somewhere in between Semenyih and Broga, Selangor and N Sembilan border.

Nice weather, purposely went off track , trying to concur any hill that come in sight..


Fellow riders, young and old... ride together

Rubber and oil palm plantations .


These guys are really strong.


So now my request to the scheduler for my monthly flying roster to plan my off days on Saturday and Sunday, so that I can join the regular weekend ride, otherwise I have to do solo ride along the usual track.














No comments: