Friday, December 2, 2011

NAGOYA

CHUBU CENTRAIR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

The last time I landed at this airport was in Aug 2007, a month before I left MAS . This is the second airport in Japan built on the manmade island. Officially opened in Feb 2005. Before that the Nagoya airport was situated quite near the city.




The airport, as we approached from the South for a landing.

\


Landing time, done by my copilot, so that I can have time to snap this picture.




This is the Planetarium, among the attraction in Nagoya.





Bonsai...??






Walking along the covered shopping area, near the Ohtsu Canon.











Ohtsu Canon, the famous temple in Nagoya.












The city at night, shot taken before I close my eyes for the night.











1 comment:

Ipang said...

yeah..what a life to live!